i heart string summit

Gretchen had her first string summit experience.  Toast had a booth in the food court, so Gretchen and I went for a day to see Don and listen to some good music.  We also were lucky enough to run into a number of friends that we don't see often enough.

Here's a rundown of the music we saw (except the kid's parade was actually a kid's parade and not music).  It was great!  Gretchen was mesmerized by the music and the crowd.
During a break in the action we found a nice swing by a pond for little G.  She's a swinging fool!
Gretchen did quite a bit of dancing and had a great time.  We're looking forward to lots more music for the rest of the summer.
  

Comments

amber c. said…
awesome! she's so into it! love her chair dancing the best.
Oh my gosh. I LOVE that wiggle!
And Del McCoury?! What I wouldn't give...
Can't wait to see youse "for real"!