Play time

Gretchen has fallen in love with a couple toys recently. My Aunt Kathy sent her a musical Leap Frog toy, and Gretchen will look at it with loving eyes and talk to it . It's very sweet.


She's been kicking her legs a lot, so I dug the exersaucer out of the closet (where I have to admit I was hoping to leave it a bit longer due to its size) to see if she was ready to start working her legs a bit. She's not coordinated enough yet to work most of the toys, but she moves around and enjoys the parts that move on their own.


The dogs are tortured by the fact that these toys are clearly not for them. I think they are curious about why this alien has been given these wonderful toys that in some cases make noise and she hasn't chewed them to shreds. They'd be happy to help her out.

Comments

Betsy said…
Poor puppies. It sounds like they're behaving themselves, though.
I love that face in the second picture. What a cutie!
Anonymous said…
I love to see Gretchen so close up (that is, when I click on the picture)--dribble and all! Is it my imagination, or does she have a cowlick on one side of her forehead, the way her mama does?
Ditto on all of the above comments. And glad to see that the transfer seems to be holding up!
This comment has been removed by the author.